Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Monday!

Festival Time!
The weekend started out on Saturday at our local church's Festival!! Snowboarder, littlest Snowboarder and I had a blast! I put a few pictures on Flickr too!

lilguyandauntie
Then Sunday was a quick drive up to Folsom to drop off my dad's truck to my brother! The driving was worth the lil' guy kisses!!

walkingthedogs
Of course the doggies came for the ride too!

Its looking like the Cotty pattern is going to be selected for the STR KAL!! Yippee!!! I went ahead and marked the pattern down today (hope I'm not jinxing anything!). On sale for $4, from June 15-July 7!





And the five lucky winners of their own free copy....

Michelle from PDXKnitterati
Pendie from Pendie's Purls of Wisdom
Shannan from Shannan's Stitches
Nutty Knitter
Beth from Needles, Threads & Crafts

I don't have emails for most of you, so please email me at irishgirlieknits AT gmail DOT com and I'll get the pattern right to you!

This is going to be a quick week...Thursday I'm off to New Orleans for work again!! Tough, I know :)

Happy Monday!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

12 comments:

Discoknits said...

Awwwww, Rowan is as cute as a button. I guess THAT'S why her scarf still wasn't finished - too busy having a two-year-old ;0)

Lil guy is as adorable as ever :0)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you had a great weekend with family.

Woohoo! Congratulations on the sock KAL! Must make a final yarn color selection so I can be ready to cast-on.

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Congrats! And congrats to me! Now I have to knit faster; the WIPs are stacking up! Thank you very much; I'm looking forward to this knit.

Shannan said...

Congrats to all the winners! I'm really looking forward to knitting this pattern!

Zonda said...

Awww Auntie Rowan and the cutest little guy! Woohoo! Congrats! I have my colorway picked out too!

cpurl17 said...

What a fun day! Cant' wait to start Cotty!

cpurl17 said...

What a fun day! Cant' wait to start Cotty!

Batty said...

OK, I was going to say, "Happy Monday, are you nuts?" but no... that looks like an awesome Monday.

What a cute little guy. And the dogs... I'm a cat person, but I want to come over and play with them and cuddle. They are irresistible.

Scrabblequeen said...

What lucky doggies to get to go for such a nice, long drive.

pendie said...

Thank you for the pattern; I'll be sending my email soon! Looks like you had some great fun tis weekend

Gigi said...

Looks like a grand time was had by all!
I just downloaded your Cotty pattern -- love that it can be made in sport weight. Can't wait to try it.

hearthead said...

When do you get home? We'll be down there next week! Have a great trip!!! Way to go!!!!!!!

ShareThis