Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apple Hill

This past Sunday my sister and I went up to Apple Hill in Placerville, CA with my brother, SIL, and Lil' Guy! We had a great time!


IMG_1972
There were sheepies!

IMG_1990
One seriously cute lil' guy!!

IMG_1998
Pony rides!

IMG_2005
Lil' Guy and his girlfriend :)

IMG_2013
Apples! Lots of apples!

Hmmm...I seemed to have forgotten to take pictures of all the pies (apple berry pie, apple pumpkin pie, apple pie, etc!) that came home with us and are now tucked in our freezer for the holidays!!

Hope you are having a great week!
xoxo Irishgilrieknits

15 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I didn't think it was possible, but Little Guy is even cuter than he was before. Sweet pix!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time! Lil' guy is just as adorable as ever. So cute.

Scrabblequeen said...

I'm officially jealous! My Apple Hill trip was cancelled/post-poned due to jury duty. You had a great weekend of weather for it....did you eat a Walking Apple Pie from Kids Inc for me?

Zonda said...

Apples...gosh, all those apples! Boy does Lil'guy look so grown up on that pony!! Yay for having pies ready for the holidays :)

Rani said...

He is a darling little boy. We're in our "honey crisp" apple season and it's a short one, so off I go to crunch some more!!

hearthead said...

We had quite the same weekend, tons of apples and apple pie!!! I am pretty sure my parents were there too... :0) Looks like fun!

JelliDonut said...

Mmmmm, pie! The kiddos look so cute on those ponies, too.

Neuroknitter said...

Too much fun!!! Beautiful picture of you and Lil' Guy!!

Those apples look scrumptious!! I'm with Rani...need to go look for more Honey crisps...yum!!!

Happy almost Wednesday!!

Bezzie said...

I love stuff like this! What fun!

Jo said...

I love how it says "Party Animals" in the background of the 4th picture!

Discoknits said...

I knew you'd be up to something fabulous. Love the pic of lil guy and his gf - adorable!!!

SissySees said...

Great photos! Cute kids, pretty apples and adorable ponies. Food photos would have been overkill!

cupcakefaerie said...

Looks like you and the family had so much fun. And look at you sporting the cute new cowl!

Jodi said...

So fun! I think I want a pony, too. ;-)

cpurl17 said...

It looks like it was a wonderful day!

ShareThis