Thursday, October 8, 2009

A perfect evening...

Well, pretty close at least.

Got my workout in for October Smackdown.

Enjoyed a yummy bowl of this.

I'm knitting a bit on my Socktoberfest Mystery Sock with the yummy Plucky Knitter MCN in Pumpkin Latte.

Happy Socktoberfest!


Its almost Friday and I've worked 11 days straight. One more day til the weekend!

Almost all the ingredients for a perfect evening.

What makes this really perfect though? This arrived today.

Thank you. Thank you. Finally!
Ally McBeal: The Complete Series

My sister and I have been waiting YEARS!! for Ally McBeal to be available on DVD (heck, I would have been happy with it on VHS!). Ally McBeal is probably one of my favorite, if not most favorite, tv shows! Truth be told, there isn't a Christmas that hasn't gone by that my sister and I haven't watch all the Ally McBeal Christmas episodes from the season with Robert Downey Jr. that we have saved on VHS (a very, very fuzzy VHS tape). Its actually in my VHS player right now (its been there probably since the last time I had a bad day and needed a pick-me-up!).

Now its a perfect evening!

Happy Almost Friday!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

18 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

That is the perfect shade of pumpkin so pretty:)Hugs Darcy

Neuroknitter said...

Those socks are oh so yummy!!!

Happy Socktober!!!

Sylvia said...

Lovely socks, nice colour! And I love Ally!!!! So neurotic, so funny, and Robert Downey jr is Yummie :D

Bezzie said...

I love your stitchmarker!

Single Female Lawyer--having lots of sex....!!! (The Futurama spoof of Ally McBeal)

Susie said...

That pumpkin is lovely. Can't wait to see the fo.

Caffeine Girl said...

OMG! That pumpkin yarn is so yummy! I REALLY want it, but I'm on a yarn diet.

Ali isn't my very favorite, but she's up there! And I adore Vonda Shepherd's CDs.

Christine said...

As usual, you are such an enabler! Oh, that Pumpkin color and I want that stitch marker!!

dianne said...

I'm knitting that mystery sock too!! But in a STR mill end from camp :-) I love your pumpkin color, it's very fallish.

cpurl17 said...

I love how your stitch marker matches your project theme!

cpurl17 said...

I love how your stitch marker matches your project theme!

weezalana said...

I remember Ally McBeal! Wow, it *just* came on DVD?

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm particularly fond of the episode that Robert Downey Jr. sang with Sting.

I hope you enjoy your weekend - no working allowed!

Discoknits said...

I just saw Uncle Frank. He's so handsome.

I'm watching Robert Downey Jr tonigh too - but in the Soloist.

Love the mystery sock - your all about the cables this week :0)

hugs xxx

Zonda said...

I too loved Ally McBeal!! I see I'm not the only one that used a Plucky Pumpkin for the TTL KAL ;)

Batty said...

I was more into the X-Files than Ally McBeal, but I sure love your orange sock! I'm in an orange phase, I guess.

Jean said...

Before I even read the name of the yarn I thought of pumpkin pie, this color is yummy!

Sam said...

I miss Ally McBeal. That does sound like a pretty perfect weekend.

Unknown said...

I'm so behind on my sock knitting, so I'll live vicariously through yours. Your Socktoberfest mystery sock is looking great & in yummmylicious MCN too.

ShareThis