Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Lucky Aunties!! Since Halloween was on a Saturday this year, we headed up to Folsom to hang with Lil' Guy on Halloween! So much fun.

Where to start though....

Get the pumpkin.

My brother goes all out in decorating the house.

Kiss the monster.

I discovered easy ways to torture Lil' Guy...hehehehe.

Where's the baby zombie?

He didn't want to necessarily sit by the baby zombie, but he was able to show me where the baby zombie was.

Read to baby zombie.

And read the book to baby zombie.

Show baby zombie the cement truck.

And showed baby zombie the cement truck. hehehe. Cruel auntie, I know. But if you have a baby zombie on your lawn, well, your kid has got to be desensitized, right?!

IMG_2142

There were yummy cupcakes.


IMG_2133

And puppies. I know, Bailey looks concerned.

The cutest fireman I know.

And the cutest fireman I know.

vampires and baby

The fireman later almost became vampire food. Note the lipstick blood on his arm. Lil' Guy loved it!

IMG_2176

And my brother and SIL took advantage of auntie babysitters and headed out to a party. Can you believe their costumes?!! Awesome!!

Vampires

My SIL made them both! And lots of the items she got from the thrift shop! I'm having her make me a costume someday!!

And while Boondock Saint and Lil' Guy's Mom were out partying, and Lil' Guy slept, I figured out how to make this (more details to come!).

Happy Halloween!!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

12 comments:

SissySees said...

Even your inlaws are talented! I'm impressed. But of course, the little firefighter stole my heart. (You saw that coming, didn't you?)

Unknown said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Happy Halloween!

Susie said...

The lawn looks amazing! Looks like a great time was had by all.

Nicole said...

What a talented sister-in-law! Their costume looks great.

Lil' Guys cupcake picture = priceless!

JelliDonut said...

I agree--that picture of Lil' Guy eating the cupcake is just adorable!

Bezzie said...

Those baby zombie pics are HILARIOUS! Ha ha!

Discoknits said...

OMG, that Yard!!!!! You have a great looking family Ms Irishgirlie :0) Love the costumes.

And get OUT of here with that hat pattern. LOVE the star on top.

dianne said...

What a fun halloween!
I love the hat and how you decreased for the crown. Totally awesome!!

Zonda said...

Love the pics of Lil' Guy with the zombie baby! Hehe! Your brother and SIL looked awesome!

Scrabblequeen said...

Such fun. I haunted the thrift shops for my baby's (18 yr old) costume, too. Doesn't look like Lil Guy was really afraid of that baby Zombie at all. And, thanks for the pup pics, as always.

cupcakefaerie said...

I hope you had a great Halloween! By the look of all your fun photos, I think you did.

weezalana said...

OMG, those lawn decorations are awesome! I love how he had monsters coming out of the ground instead of just the usual skeletons!

ShareThis