Well I've been up to lots of things lately, I just haven't had a chance to blog about them! Nothing too exciting, just busy. Where to start?
1. I knit up a Blackberry Brambles cowl.
In the yummy Plucky Knitter Merino Cashmere Nylon Worsted, colorway Doris.
2. It matches these Toasty gloves that I don't think I ever posted about.
3. I also knit up a hat in the same pattern, but I haven't had a chance to take photos of it or write up the pattern notes. But it is in Plucky's Honey Wilkes color....a gorgeous gorgeous honey color!
4. I finished the girl version of my Uncle Frank socks (the red ones....only one was done for the photo shoot/pattern, but one of the sisters is going to get this for Christmas so I needed to finish them...yeah, I know they read the blog, but really, I think they just look at the pictures, so perhaps they won't even read this....hehehehe). Still haven't taken the photos yet.
5. I've also knit two other hats. Again, must take pictures. Why is it always so dark when I get home?!
6. I need to cast on something new but can't decide what. Suggestions??
7. I'm distracted tonight by this. And this. What to do? Knit? Cook? Bake? Knit? Read?
8. And Friday Night Lights is back (thanks DirectTV!). Amen to Coach Taylor and Tim Riggins.
9. Speaking of TV, did any of you watch The Biggest Loser last night and cry buckets of tears like me??!! I thank Disco for turning me on to this show last year...so inspiring!
10. Its almost-almost Friday!!
What are you up to this week?