Saturday, December 5, 2009

Still Toasty

Despite the chill in the air, my hands are staying Toasty.


Toasty Warm

Thanks to my new pair of Toasty in the luxurious Plucky Knitter Aran Cashmere. My favorite one skein project!

And I won a little contest over at Bobbin's Nest this past week, which twist my arm, forced me to stop by the shop to pick up my prize (and yes, another skein and Whimsical Little Knits 2)!

IMG_2357

The yarn is Three Irish Girls Glenhaven Cashmerino Worsted in a gorgeous, but hard to capture, color, Raisin. Thank you Bobbin's Nest!

And speaking of contests, you have until 6pm PST tomorrow to enter my blogiversary contest here. Thank you all for the wonderful comments too! I so appreciate it!

Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

11 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the looks of all your Toasty mits! I've been itching to cast on for a pair.

Nicole said...

Love the Toastys! They look so comfy.

Neuroknitter said...

I needed those mitts when I was photographing a sunrise yesterday at 7 %$*#-cold in the morning yesterday! :) :)

Congrats on the win...That yarn is yummy and the pattern book looks fun!

Happy Sunday!!

Kaye said...

Nice mitts--and I totally dig your coffee-mug shots b/c your coffee mug is waaaay cooler than a certain famous coffee mug poser knitter's mugs ;-)

Zonda said...

Nice toasty mitts!! Love your coffee cup! Great win there too! :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

The Mitts look Toasty;)
I want this book I love her patterns and the yarn looks so pretty.Hugs Darcy

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome and you picked a lovely color and yarn! ~Erin

dianne said...

Love those toasty mitts!!

sheepish one said...

love, love, love. and now know exactly what to do with my one skein of aran cashmere...

SissySees said...

VERY pretty yarn... LOVE that color!

cupcakefaerie said...

I totally need a pair of those toasties today. Your prize yarn looks so squishy soft!

ShareThis