Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Got Plucky?

A few pretty souvenirs from this past weekend's fun!

IMG_5173

A girl can't resist 4-ply cashmere.

IMG_5174

Or two vibrant skeins of Primo.

IMG_5166

Or a gorgeous pink hat knit from MCN Aran, right?

You can get your own Plucky this Sunday. I shall avoid the update, despite Primo Worsted being available. Must knit up the stash from last weekend first!

IMG_5176

My new design is coming along nicely I think. It should be done by the end of the month I hop!

IMG_5177

I heart Plucky Primo.

Happy Plucky Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

7 comments:

dianne said...

You definitely got some pretties! I love the color of the primo and can't wait to see what you do with it!

Discoknits said...

The pretties! In the meantime, I'm saving my pennies up :0)

Deborah said...

Why is yarn so photogenic? Your pics are beautiful! Now I have to go knit....

Neuroknitter said...

Pretty,pretty!

I finally joined one of the Plucky clubs in order to try her yarn...so lovely and the only skein I've ever scored was for a gift!

gMarie said...

this is one beautiful sock. :) g

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your design in progress is really beautiful!

Zonda said...

Beautiful yarns and love the sock!

ShareThis