Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Projects.

I cast on a new design project on New Year's Day. It felt good. And oh my goodness, why hadn't I tried The Plucky Knitter's Primo yarn yet?! It had been marinating in my stash for a few months now.

FirstPrimo

I'm a bit further along right now, and would actually have more done if I didn't keep stop and petting the yarn. Seriously squishy soft!


IMG_5096

I also wound my STR to get ready for the Solstice Slip KAL over in the Socks that Rawk group! This will be the first pair of socks from my Stash Sock of the Month Club! I've matched up 12 skeins and patterns (and barely made a dent in my stash!) and I'm ready to go!

Just a reminder that Monday, January 3 is the last day of my 20% off individual IGK patterns sale, which includes Cotty, Dotty, Sweet Baby Kate, Uncle Frank, Winter Wonder and a few more. You can purchase from the pattern pages to the right or here on Ravelry.

Happy New Year!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Lovely blue! I bought a skein of Primo off a destash and I am knitting a scarf with it right now. And OMG, yes squishy soft and sproingy. I love love love this base and want more. It comes in worsted too right? Your Solstice Slip will rock in that colour! I frogged mine and will cast on again tonight.

Zonda said...

ooh, what colorway is that? Yes, sadly my Primo has been waiting patiently in my stash too. Have fun with your new design!

Discoknits said...

ooh, yummy cables? Can't wait to see it.
hugs :0)

ShareThis