1. Madeleine's scones. Okay, technically they are Marion Cunningham's Dried Fruit Cream Scones from The Breakfast Book. Madeleine made these last weekend and they were quickly devoured at the Plucky Knitter Party. When she sent me the recipe yesterday, I just had to try them. Two words. Delish. Easy. Suprisingly easy. I'm a fan of not having to get a lot of stuff out to make things. I even made an extra batch for the freezer today.
2. My new techno hoodie from Old Navy. Don't laugh. It is true! I needed a sweatshirt and it was $6.50 on clearance and I thought the little headphones were dorky, but didn't want to pass up the deal. Well, then this morning I tried the headphones...just plug my phone or ipod into the cord in the pocket and magic! Seriously fun!
3. The designer backgrounds in my new favorite knitting book, Brave New Knits.
I knew I loved the designs in the book, I just didn't realize how thoughtful and inspiring the designer sections would be. Lots of inspiration! Plus I've added a few new blogs to read.
4. Casting on with cashmere. Enough said.
5. How happy a certain lil' someone is when she is wearing her Cotty socks!
What are you loving today?