Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth

Sock camp to Disneyland!

IMG_5771

The Alice in Wonderland theme continued!

redqueen

From one happiest place to another!  A quick weekend trip to Disneyland was absolutely perfect!

I thought I'd share a few fun pictures from our trip!

IMG_5899
Awesome view from our room.

IMG_5950
Breakfast with the princesses!

I haz ears.
Couldn't resist the ears!

IMG_5819


We had a great time, but I'll admit, between sock camp and Disneyland, not much knitting has been happening!  Must remedy that soon!

I do have a few finished projects that I just haven't had a chance to share that I'll blog about this week!

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

7 comments:

Lara said...

It looks like you had a blast! Love the ears :)

Zonda said...

Cute ears! Bet it was fun! I was there when I was 13 and no I won't tell you how long ago that was ;)

Scrabblequeen said...

LOl...it's good to be you! Glad happiness has been following you around. :-)

gMarie said...

those are great ears. Did you get your name embroidered on the back? Hope you get knitting life back soon. g

Mya said...

So jealous! We aren't due for a Disney trip until September. Glad you had fun.

Tece said...

How fun! My daughter wants me and hubby to go with them for the little guys first trip there in June!

Rani said...

You lucky son-of-a-gun. Oh, how I love the Dis.

ShareThis