Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Wishing you all a fabulous day!


IMG_6013
From Bailey,

IMG_6015
Puddles, 

 and CutiePatootie!!  My bestest friend in the whole wide world's 6-month baby boy!
Auntie IGK hasn't done the best job when it comes to the knitting, but when he sends me a text saying, "Auntie IGK, my head is 17" around.  Love, CutiePatootie,"  well, let's just say I got my needles moving!

 I think he looks pretty darn cute in his new bunny hat!

 I didn't even realize how perfectly it would match the vest I made for him!

And the Easter Bunny brought me something special too!
(warning: Spoiler Alert for Woolgirl's Victorian Writer's Club)


IMG_6022
Swoon! Swoon! Swoon!  The theme was Little Women, one of my favorite books, and once again, Woolgirl has done an amazing job!  The gorgeous yarn is from The Plucky Knitter (you all know I love Sarah's yarns!!) and the stunning pattern is by Sivia Harding. 

IMG_6024

Such a fabulous Easter bunny gift!  Thank you Woolgirl!!

Happy, happy Easter!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

5 comments:

dianne said...

CutiePatootie is ADORABLE!! Love the hat too. The Woolgirl kit looks stunning. That is a gorgeous blue and will look stunning on you!

Ah-Ling said...

I stalk your blog for pictures of Bailey and Puddles, cuz I have a King Charles Cavalier too, and think that they are adorable! Thanks for the pics!

Scrabblequeen said...

Your blog is on cute ( and lovely) overload this morning! Adorable child in a very cute hat, pups, and the yarn...!!!Happy Easter to you all,

Discoknits said...

Baby is Gorgeous :0) But the hat pattern? Enquiring minds need to know....
Happy Easter too :0)

Zonda said...

Aww! They all are so cute! Quite different actually going to the LYS for a specific project. Good for you!

ShareThis