I heart 3-day weekends. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I have a lot to be grateful for this past week (I know, technically it is Monday, but the long weekend is making me think the week is just wrapping up).
Here is my Things I'm Grateful For List #2
11. 3-day weekends.
12. Freshly groomed doggies.
13. Fresh lettuce at the Farmer's Market, which translates to yummy salads all week long.
14. Hearing La Vie En Rose on a Saturday morning.
15. Reading what other people are grateful for...here, here, and here.
16. Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam cheese. I intended to take a picture, but um...
17. Raspberry Buttermilk Cake.
18. That my mom is willing to walk around on rocks and sand for a sock photo shoot. Thanks mom.
Capitola Socks, coming soon from Sunshine Yarns
19. Celia's speedy test knitting skills to make this photo shoot possible.
20. New project bags that were not only on sale, but match my new project perfectly!
21. Snuggles with my best friend's 7-month old baby, who was home visiting this weekend.
22. Catching up with old friends.
23. Learning to lever knit. Thank you Steph! Most of last year I really, really tried to stick it out and switch over to lever knitting. I had taken Stephanie's Knitting for Speed and Efficiency class twice and wanted to put in a good effort try! I still don't have it down perfectly, but I do think I knit more efficiently and I also don't despise the purl stitch anymore. Which is how this on Saturday afternoon, turned into a finished scarf today.
24. Tosh Merino Light. I bought this last month at Jimmy Beans Wool, and love it!!
25. Uber-talented friends. I am so blessed.
What are you grateful for this week? Please share!