1. I think I have survived the crazy month of May! My mom, sister and I are going down to LA this weekend for a family wedding and a day at Disneyland. After that, I have my weekends free until my sister's wedding in July. Which means hopefully lots of relaxing and knitting!
2. This past weekend was a wonderful holiday weekend filled with friends, cooking, swimming, and doggies. Lil' Snowboarder got a new pet that even "breathes" and she quite enjoyed seeing if Bailey and Puddy would tolerate it. Hmmm.....
Oh, and painting.
3. I did knit in May. I promise. My design for the Among Friends club is done. And I did finish that hat for my sister, as well as a few baby ones too.
4. Baby knitting is instant gratification! Just what I needed during this busy month. I knit a few hats for Erica's baby shower (thanks Anne for taking pictures!) and finally had a chance to use the adorable Knitterella gift tags I have.
5. I need a free day to just write patterns. Usually, I need a solid chunk of hours to write patterns and that tends to happen on the weekend when I'm free. My brain is often fried after work during the week. Let's just say that in May, I barely had time to write a blog post, let alone patterns. Same for this weekend. But I'm hoping things change in June.....
6. I think I forgot to tell you guys that Fiar is now available for individual sale on Ravelry.
7. 7 more super busy days at work until it is officially summer! I still work all summer, but everything slows down just a bit :)
8. Summer reading. Any recommendations?
And with that, it is time for bed. Have a great week!!