- spring is here
- a lovely morning with Debbi, enjoying DavidsTea, a cupcake and catching up
- taking the doggies on an "adventure" on the busy main street of one of our neighborhoods; they did quite well with all the attention
- Puddles plopped down right in the middle of the sidewalk as if she owned the place and everyone just stopped to pet her
- that soda bread really was delicious. I might need to make more this weeekend.
- reading all of your kind thoughts about Shadow. Thank you.
- March Madness!! Go Irish!!
This was an emotional week, an up and down emotional week, for a variety of reasons. I guess this is why the 52 weeks of happiness project is there. It really is one of those weeks where it is important to focus on the happy. I hope you guys are too. I'd love to hear about the happy in your lives.
And it is just about Friday. Now that is another reason for the happy!