- a quick stop at the farmer's market
- brunch with the girls and some knitting
- went for a swim. Still not back on a routine, but I figured it was sunny and 67 degrees out, and if Disco can go running when it is 25 degrees out, heck, I could go for a swim. I have to remind myself that I always feel good afterwards. Tired, but good.
- resisted an afternoon nap and instead knit on my bare naked wools sock design, while watching HBO's Parade's End. It definitely isn't Downton Abbey, but Benedict Cumberbatch and a period piece is a bit hard to resist.
- after an afternoon of knitting, I'm even a bit further along. I hope to finish this sock in the next day or two, and then get the pattern to test knitters. I'm still in love with Bare Naked Wools Breakfast Blend fingering.....so so soft! Oh, and they just added a new color to the line....check it out here.
- just as I turned the heel and saw the end in sight of this project, my mind began wandering to the next design on the needles. I'm being good by not casting on everything. Trust me, all the new pretties from TNNA and Stitches West are taunting me to cast them on, but I'm trying to stay focused. This lovely skein from Baah! Yarns is up next.
- crossed a few things off the to-do list in the evening...exciting things like paying bills, balancing the checkbook, a few emails, etc. The list is still a bit longer than I'd like, but there's always tomorrow.