Monday, May 9, 2011

More Sunshine


IMAG0462

Look what was waiting for me when I came home from work today!  My sister rocks!  A little more sunshine to get through a Monday.

And Gaylen blogged about her Maryanne Socks that she test knit.  She claims they are a fast knit. Although they feature an easy-to-memorize lace pattern, I think it is Gaylen that is the fast knitter.  She whipped up a pair of socks while I was cramming to finish knitting the second! Thanks again G!!

Another bit of sunshine....if you haven't seen it already, Sweet Home has a new pattern layout now too!  Perfect timing as we have a few weeks left of our Sweet Home KAL over in our IGK Ravelry Group.  It's not too late to join!  Plus, I'll be announcing our prizes soon (we have some awesome donors!)!

SweetHome.coverpage

Special thanks once again to my fabulous graphic designer, Jill Zielinski, aka Knitterella.  She did another fabulous job with the layout.  If you are looking for a graphic designer, I highly recommend Jill!

As I continue to reformat some of my patterns (and design new ones!), I'm going to need a few more test knitters (e.g., a few new designs in the works for socks, scarves, shawlettes) and sample knitters (e.g., for existing patterns that we are reshooting the photos for such as Love Letters, Queen Alice).  If you'd like to be added to my list, please send me an email at irishgirlieknits AT gmail DOT com  I've got a few specific projects that I'll need in the next month or two, so let me know what you might be interested in.  I'll also start a thread in the ravelry group in the next day or two, just wanted to give you guys a heads up!  Thank you all so much!

Now, if I can get to knit night tomorrow night, well, that will be even more sunshine!  Here's hoping!

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

3 comments:

Discoknits said...

You know my needles are always at the ready.
I wish I had a sister. Instead, I have knitsters :0)

Scrabblequeen said...

Beautiful flowers. How lucky you are to have such a sis! I've only done a test-knit once before...but for you, I'd be happy to help. Warning, I don't knit as fast as Gaylen.

Lara said...

I would love to test knit for you. Socks, shawl, scarf, anything really.
Will send you an email.
Lara

ShareThis