Sunday, December 9, 2012

6 years!!

Happy Blogiversary!!!!  I still can't believe this blog is 6 years old this month :)  I certainly wouldn't be here without all of you.  Thank you so much reading, commenting, laughing, crying, and of course, knitting along with me!

A fun tradition that we started last year involved special 50% off for one-day only blogiversary specials!  With those holiday knitting deadlines looming, I'll be featuring some quick-knits as well as knit for yourself once the holiday knitting is done knits!  This first pattern qualifies for both I think.

Honey Bunches       $3.00 until December 10, 2012 (11:59pm PST)

Honey Bunches 1a

Honey Bunches 6

I love this one with the cooshy garter stitch!  I think I need to design another garter stitch shawl soon :)

It sure has been a busy week here in IGK land, but I'm trying to start savoring those holiday moments.  There was cookie baking tonight!  And I still need to take a picture of my DavidsTea Advent Calendar (a tea a day! I love it!) that Lil' Snowboarder opens for me everyday, right after she opens her Lego Calendar.  Have any of you guys started celebrating the holidays? What have you been up to?

Sweet Baileyboo

Check back later this week for more blogiversary specials and a contest!!  And I'm open to suggestions if there are any particular patterns you guys are hoping to be 50% off! 

Here's to a great week ahead!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Happy blogiversary!

dianne said...

Happy Blogiversary!

The official kick-off of the holiday season is my book club party, which is always the first Friday of December. We had a ball Friday night with lots of delicious food, Reindeer Games and fun Yankee Swap!

Renee Anne said...

Woo-hoo for six years! It's been a lovely six years (even though I joined the party late, which isn't unusual for me).

The holidays started out correctly for us with Little Man getting sick and then I got sick. ::sigh:: We're not even in Winter weather. For crying out loud, we ate dinner on our little porch last night! It's snowing back home. And everyone around here thinks it's cold :(

Oh well, we're headed back to Wisconsin for a wedding within the next week or so and then it'll be Christmas and then our cruise and then my birthday and then it'll be time for Stitches West :)

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary! I hope you don't mind that I have totally copied you, as you reminded me that it is my blogiversary too! xxx

Marianna said...

Happy Blogiversary!
So sorry I missed this pattern on sale!

Sarah said...

Happy blogiversary Carrie!

ShareThis