Saturday, April 20, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (13/52)

Pretty pretty Tieks

Mac n Cheese

  • pretty pretty new shoes by Tieks
  • watching Cats the Musical last night through the eyes of a 9-year-old
  • seeing the photos of two new designs that will be released in the next few weeks

It sure has been a week. My heart has been heaving after what happened in Boston. Work has been long and there just haven't seemed to be enough hours in the week. But tomorrow I'm off to NOLA for work, so I'm trying to focus on that!!

What happy has been filling your week? This is definitely one of those weeks where we need to focus on the happy.

Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

4 comments:

Discoknits said...

LOVE the shoes :0) Yes, focus on the happy of this week. Too much of the sad is not good for anyone.

dianne said...

What an awful week it was. I'm looking forward to vacation this week :-)

LeslieAnn79 said...

The shoes are very cute. Please give a review of how you like them.

Sarah JS said...

My bit of happy? Seeing about five cars the color of your new shoes this morning as I was schlepping about in the latest spring snowfall. Boyo, do I need those bright pops of color to help me believe that spring may be coming one of these days!

ShareThis