Sunday, August 11, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (26/52)

Half a year of happy! Here are a few happy things for the past two weeks....

IMAG1881

IMAG1867

IMAG1856

IMAG1857

IMG_0630

  • Lil' Guy! 
  • kids enjoying summer evenings
  • awesome dinner at NOLA, including this Caprese salad of heirloom tomatoes and fried green tomatoes
  • celebrating a friend's birthday with bread pudding...delish!
  • time to swatch and getting a new design on the needles
  • turkey meatloaf made ;)  forgot to take a picture, but so glad to have healthy dinner for the next few evenings!
What happy things have been going on with you guys? It has been busy here, but I hope to be back tomorrow with all the things I've been meaning to share with you guys (technically, I share them with you in my head....just haven't had a chance to sit down and blog it for you, makes sense, right?!?!).

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

3 comments:

Discoknits said...

Oh, I've missed you and your happy :0) We are enjoying being home, catching up with our family & friends. xoxo
Can't wait to hear what else you've been up to :0)

dianne said...

I'm enjoying my son being home from school for a couple weeks right now :-) And like you, I share things on my blog in my mind too! haha

Anonymous said...

Glad your back on the blog! Missed you!

Theresa

ShareThis