Thursday, January 9, 2014

Vacation!

San Diego.....knitting...girlfriends...sunny weather...TNNA! What more could a girl ask for!

image

I'm here for TNNA, The National NeedleArts Association Tradeshow, but really, that's an excuse to hang out with my best knitting friends. A little relaxation! I'll be with Deep South Fibers in Booth 1348 so if you are here, please stop by and say hi!

My new design will also be featured with Knitted Wit's Bling yarn at Sample It! tomorrow night, as well as my BFF Debbi's new design (check it out on here blog). Here's a sneak peek at Silver and Bold....

SilverNBold_0012

I'll post more info about it this weekend when it is released online too!

image

I'm knitting on my sample of it here.....I wish this picture better conveyed the comfy hotel bed that I'm knitting it in!

Happy Vacation!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits



2 comments:

ShareThis