Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Stitches Fiber, Fun and Friends

I still can't believe just two weeks ago was Stitches West, and I think it was the best one so far. I had such a fabulous time seeing friends from all over and looking at all the yummy yarn.

I love the Anzula Ladies and Hilary for The Yarniad.

image


And the Yarnover Truck is always a hoot and a half. Perfectly photobombed!


Yarnovertruck




Luckily I was there Thursday night for some early shopping. I started out by heading straight over to Jennie the Potter.

image


And I got some of the gorgeous gradients from YOTH. They were certainly one of the most popular booths, and it was their first Stitches! But I also bought some of their fresh palette yarn which is just lovely too. Veronika and her team were so warm and welcoming, it was so exciting to see a new yarn be received with such enthusiasm!


image


image


I also picked up a yummy kit from Verb along with one of Romi's gorgeous pins.

image


Canon Hand Dyes had some bags that were to die for. Happy Birthday to me!

image



Friday was the big day at the Anzula booth, my Irish Girlie Knits Designer Meet and Greet.

image


Thanks so much to everyone who came by.  You guys are awesome! I had so much fun helping pick out yarn for patterns.

image        image

image       image


I also got to meet Mari, co-founder of Kitterly. They are an awesome website that kits up patterns and yarn together for you (and you'll see some of my IGK patterns there!).

image


Saturday was the relaxing day of the weekend and @snbLeslie booked us a spa day.

image


I was rejuvenated for the final day.

This year the Webs booth not only included Debbi, but I also got to see Marcy!

image

It's been too long ladies!


image

 Miss Babs and I plotted yarns for some new designs

All the while, I was inspired to work on something new. Here's a sneak peek knitted in Plucky's new cashmere, along with a Miss Babs varigated yarn that would be perfect, don't you think?


image


And to think, all this fun and I didn't even show you all the yarn!!

Don't forget you still have time to enter to win a copy of Pam Powers' lovely book here!

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

Stitches was lovely and I'm glad I got to see you!

ShareThis