Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Can't Take My Eyes Of You


You're just to good to be true... Can't take my eyes of you... You'd be like heaven to touch... I want to hold you so much... At long last STITCHES has arrived....... OH...UMMM....can you tell that I saw JERSEY BOYS this weekend (and loved it!)! And that I'm trying to finish up my first Socks That Rock sock!


I started it way back during Soctoberfest and I had to put it on hold for Holiday knitting. But I wanted to pick it back up because I bought some Blue Moon Yarns last year at Stitches, but not any sock yarn (gasp!). They have so many other gorgeous yarns! I didn't know how to knit socks yet! And then it seemed like STR was ALL I read about online, so on my two trips up to Oregon I bought some, then I ordered some, and then when Purlescence Yarns opened I bought some. So now I have a little collection. And I want more! They usually have a wider selection at STITCHES and its so hard to really pick the colors online (oh yeah, I can justify any yarn purchase, I know, I know). So I figured I should try to at least finish one pair of socks (well, in this case now, a sock) beforehand just to make sure I love the yarn and not just the vibrant colors. And.....well....you're just too good to be true...can't take my eyes of you....















Socks That Rock Hwy 30, mediumweight

2 comments:

Zonda said...

Love the colors on the sock so far! Go girl! Finish them so you can wear them this weekend! Have fun! :)

Susan said...

That is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors and your stitches seem very even to boot. Great job.

KD's blog

ShareThis