Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Mardi Gras!







Happy Mardi Gras! I've been to New Orleans six or seven times in my life, but never during Mardi Gras "Season" until this year! Well, although I didn't get to experience the parades, I did get to have some King Cake (yum yum) and see everyone's decorations (or should I say "swag" as they call it). Everyone has little mardi gras decorations throughout their home (nothing obnoxious like Christmas...just a little bit)! Too cute! So here's my swag! Happy Mardi Gras! Send some prayers and thoughts down to New Orleans...things still aren't the same there...but hope they are celebrating today!!
Oh, and another reason to love Socks That Rock...Go check out this scarf! Gorgeous! Two skeins of heavyweight STR! Only downside is knitting a scarf on size 5 needles (UGH!), but if it looks like that...well... like I said... STITCHES here I come!!!
Happy Mardi Gras! xoxoxo Irishgirlieknits


ShareThis