Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Goodies!

Knittyheads over at the Knitty Coffeeshop are the best! My mailman has been busy this week! In addition to my birthday delivery from my Secret Pal, I got ANOTHER package from her for Valentine's Day. The stamps and stamp pad on the right in the picture above are from her (ummm....there was a Twirl candy bar too, but that is long gone). And Teamau44 just sent me a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness for my non-knitting/blogging friends) earlier in the week- cards for cardmaking (totally go with my stamps!), hand lotion, and yummy bath soap! Thanks so much!!!




I also participated is a super-quick Valentine's Swap and Momma-Monkey sent me theses fabulous goodies from Hawaii! Lucky me!

Let's take a look at that gorgeous TOFUtsies up close! I almost bought a skein of this the other day...but because of STITCHES, I was good and resisted. Perfect!! THanks so much Momma-Monkey!!



Yummy sock yarn....Makes me really want to finish up my STR socks so I can use this! However, I have to work on my baby nephew projects! More to come about that and my dealings with the knitting drill sergeant (for lack of a better word!) tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! STITCHES is only 8 days away!! Yeah!! Happy almost weekend! xoxox Karabella

No comments:

ShareThis