Friday, June 29, 2007

Yarn Prize Friday!

Just in time for YPF, my Woolgirl contest prize arrived! I LOVE this colorway! White Oak Studio yarn in the Alias colorway (doesn't this say super-swanky Sydney Bristow undercover?!).





I also couldn't resist the Grey's Anatomy colorway in sportweight. Doesn't this say McDreamy? Actually, McSquishy...the yarn is so soft!





Well, and I also couldn't resist the Posh Yarn either, but we'll save that for another day.

Happy Weekend! xoxo Irishgirlieknits

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Great colors! Yes, it does look very squishy. Have a great weekend!

Calling on Kahlo said...

I didn't realize you won that contest, congrats! The yarn is oh-yummy. I like the alias it reminds me of her hair and espionage. I have been tempted by the Posh Yarn forever now, it looks scrumptous.

Wool Girl said...

That yarn looks even better now that it's in your hands! :) Happy Knitting!

Discoknits said...

I WISH I'd watched Alias. Wasn't Ricky Gervais in an episode? Or maybe that was the Simpsons. Now THAT's a show I'd like to see a yarn colour of.

Zonda said...

Awesome colors...must resist...for now! ;) I'll feel special having sock yarn named by you though! :)

cpurl17 said...

Congratulations!!

I love that yarn and it is squishy!! What are you going to make with yours? (I have Mary Tyler Moore sock yarn, sqeeeeee and need to pick the perfect pattern.)

Anonymous said...

Hi! glad you love the Alias yarn! I had a blast making it for you! Jana at www.whiteoakstudio.blogspot.com

ShareThis