Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Harry Potter Movie Release!!

What perfect timing that I received my Harry Potter Secret Pal Swap Package by Owl Post today!! Techinally it arrived yesterday, but I didn't get it until I stopped by my house at lunch today. And look at the awesome goodies that arrived!!


My very own Hedwig! I'm so excited!! But also kinda sad, because he is so cute, I'm almost positive that Rowan is going to steal him from me (sisters, what can I say!). Look at those "snitch" markers too! I love those! And Sirius "Black" tea. And best of all, Sunshine Sock yarn, in the Welsh Green Dragon colorway!!!!

I love it!!! Thank you thank you Secret Pal! Can you believe my pal was Malfoy?! I think he was under some sort of charm or spell to be soooo fabulous, considering he's a slytherin and all. I just love Malfoy! Seriously!!! Now off to find out who exactly is transfiguring as Malfoy!

Thank you!!! xoxox Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

Calling on Kahlo said...

That is a great package! I am so excited for the movie. I may try and convince DH to go out to a late showing tonight.

cbknits80 said...

Great package!! Last night I went to the movies and leaving at 9 there was already a line forming for the movie.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Package! You make a muggle proud! Hedwig will look great in my classroom : )
Rowan

Discoknits said...

THAT YARN!!!! The colour is gorgeous. And it's welsh? I was born in Wales!!! I need some......

Heathermione said...

Oh wow, what a great package! And that colorway is AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute Hedwig! And great yarn too. All of Dani's HP colors (including the dragon ones) are so fun.

I still need to cast on my Horcrux. Maybe by the time book 7 comes out?

Anonymous said...

Great package!! :) I'm visiting and getting ideas for you!

From you RBSS Pal! ;)

tapmouse said...

Oh, too cool! And I just finished my second Horcrux sock today-just need to weave in the ends!

ShareThis