Sunday, December 7, 2008

And now, the yarn runneth over...

...but you all knew that already. So after being gone for a few days, I arrived home today to 3 packages of yarny goodness!!!


Woolgirl Peppermint Patty Kit

Love love love My Woolgirl Peppermint Patty Kit!! Miss Babs Yummy fingering, with a coordinating color for heels and toes!!

Plucky Knitter

My Plucky Knitter score from earlier this week!! I just love her Merino-Cashmere-Nylon sock blend....and the colors, well, that goes without saying!!

goodies

And some of my order from the Woolgirl Thanksgiving sale. I say some, because dad wanted me to pick out some yarn to go under the tree (gotta love dad!!). And Woolgirl packages things so nicely, my sister said, "Perfect. We don't even need to wrap it!" The above two are Miss Babs Yummy fingering, in Spice and Coventry!

Pick one!

And these pretties?! Well, one of them is for one of my lucky readers! There were 98 blogiversary comments!! Wowee!! Thank you all so much for your kind words!! This blog wouldn't be the same without you!!! The lucky winner is......
Nat and I started reading each other's blogs back in January during the Stash Down Knit-a-Mile from stash challenge! I think I better start thinking about that again.....knitting from the stash!!!
Congratulations Nat!! I couldn't decide on which STR you would like, so let me know if you'd like Jingle Bell Rocks in mediumweight or Hollyday in lightweight! I love them both!! I'll be sending a few other goodies along with your yarn! Email me you address so I can get this to you right away!
And for those who didn't win this time.....check the blog later this week.... I have another idea for a pretty yarn giveaway!
Happy Knitting!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

22 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Congratulations to Nat!

Peppermint Pattie is a perfect name for that luscious yarn in your first picture. Nice.

NatRed2 said...

I was sooooooo surprised to get your message!!!! I am still doing the Snoopy dance and my little Brodie is looking at me like I lost my marbles.

Thank you so much for the cool prize... for everybody else..picked the Hollyday just because it is a word I frequently used...I could not choose based on colorways because they are both beautiful.

Irishgirlie...YOU Rock!

Scrabblequeen said...

Looks like more yummy knitting in your future. How nice to come home to lovley yarn on your doorstep!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the socks you knit with the peppermint patty kit yarn!

Unknown said...

Beautiful stash enhancements! And congrats Nat!!!

Zonda said...

Hehe..Congrats to Nat! Those are awesome colorways to choose from!

I just love my peppermint patty kit. I ate the candy and wound the yarn already! Yummy yarns today!

Bezzie said...

Congrats to Nat! I love all the holiday-themed yarn!

Liz said...

Yay! Congrats Nat ^__^

chemgrrl said...

I'll bet those packages were certainly nice to come home to. Oh the squishy prettiness!

Donna said...

I love the peppermint pattie colors!

dianne said...

Yummy yarnies! Was there a pattern with the peppermint patty yarn too? They are great colors!

Congrats to Nat, how will she ever choose? Both colors are awesome.

sheepish one said...

the peppermint patty kit is fabulous! i'm green with envy.
have a great week.

JelliDonut said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love it all. It must have been so much fun opening those boxes.

Discoknits said...

Oooh, that peppermint yarn is So nice. Congrats to Nat too :0)

peaknits said...

Your yarn stash rocks!! That Peppermint Patty kit - man, Jen is the best!

Anonymous said...

peppermint pattie is so awesome! you are one lucky irishgirlie!!!
and you didn't even mention any bluemoon orders from the weekend?! lol!!
lucky nat, nice irishgirlie!

Rani said...

Oh yarny yumminess!

I absolutely love that Peppermint Pattie kit! I can't wait to see it knit up!

tapmouse said...

I pretty much love that Peppermint Patty kit, too! I found out that there is someone wanting to sell theirs and gee, my fingers went and typed their name and pm'd them through Rav! Still don't have an answer back, but I figure it wouuld be fate if I get it or if it is a no go-cuz we all know I don't need to be buying MORE!

Lovely windfall of stash enhancing loveliness! Great picks, all! Hmmm...so how long will i have to wait until you destash a couple of these puppies?-lol! ;)

Jean said...

Your post persuaded me to start my sock knitting again. I love the yarns you posted, cashmere for socks, now I have to try to find some to knit up.

Purlgirl918 said...

Ooooooh! That Peppermint Patty kit is fabulous! What a nice bunch of delicious fiber goodness to come home to! All of the yarn packages arriving at chez moi are for gifting, sigh. I know I am getting yarny gift certificates from the fm for Christmas though, so all is well!!!

And congrats to Nat!!! One can never have too muchsocks that rock!

Anonymous said...

How very pretty!

cupcakefaerie said...

It all looks so holidayey! Great stash enhancements!

ShareThis