Friday, December 5, 2008

Just thinking...

1. 20 days left until Christmas. 6 gifts knit. 9 or 10 left to go. Yeah...let's not go there.

2. I love sweet tea and shrimp po'boys!

3. Working in New Orleans instead of going to the barn sale...well that kinda stinks. Thank goodness there's an online sale, but still, not the same.

4. I finished a gift before I left for my trip. Pictures here. Fingerless gloves? Socks? Potholders?


hmmmm....


5. Thank you all for all your happy blogiversary wishes! I really do appreciate all your thoughtful comments! I'll pick a winner on Sunday and I think I have another idea for some holiday fun too!


Happy Weekend!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits


13 comments:

Bezzie said...

I vote legwarmers! Ha ha!

Yvonne said...

What are you doing blogging?? You have to be knitting to meet a deadline like that!!

Unknown said...

I hear you on the knitting. I have to knit 3+ pairs of mittens by the 17th and mixed in there some hats and such. Attainable but stressful too!

Discoknits said...

Love the FO - I think the recipient will too :0)

Anonymous said...

Men's socks?

Zonda said...

They look like Thuja's to me ;) Hang in there! I was thinking today, is she at the barnsale..then I remembered nope.
:(

weezalana said...

I'm trying very hard to resist the barn sale...

Unknown said...

I too am trying very hard to resist the barn sale. Really.Trying.Hard.

Batty said...

Oh boy... I thought sweater sleeve, but maybe not. Socks?

Liz said...

I vote socks! lol

Donna said...

Yeah - there is something about touching and feeling all that yarn that makes the difference.

I'll take fiber shopping anyway I can get it these days though...

Purlgirl918 said...

Oh uggggh!!!! I have been purposefully NOT perusing the BMFA site as I need to focus on buying gifts for OTHERS, not yarny goodness for myself, and I missed the online sale. I live in Portland (Maine that is), so I would not have been able to get to the barn sale. Dang!

cupcakefaerie said...

Yay! Your dad's socks are done! And what's not to love about Shrimp Po'boys? Glad you're back!

ShareThis