Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

hohoho

Dad, Rowan, the doggies, and I spent the day up in Folsom today with my brother, SIL, and lil' guy! I was able to give him his Santa Hat that I knit for him while I was in New Orleans last week.


hohoho

I bribed him with a swing ride if he wore the hat. As soon as I said all done swing, he reached for the hat to take it off! hehehe


IMG_6602
Lil' Guy and Boondock Saint (aka my brother)

IMG_6605

Mommy kisses.
Mommy kisses

I see trains.

IMG_6622


Pa and the happiest lil' guy!

And while my sister drove us home, I just about finished another pair of Toasties. Seriously, everyone is getting fingerless gloves for Christmas. Well, everyone but me. But I'll have a pair by New Year's!

Contest news tomorrow!

Happy Ho Ho Ho!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some darling photos!!

peaknits said...

What a great little hat! And family pictures! I think I should re-think my Genmaicha fingerless mitts and make some Toasties - I could get a pair for me in there too:)

Neuroknitter said...

What a cutie patootie in his darling new hat! Too much fun!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Happy happy cute little guy!

sheepish one said...

the santa hat and the boy are adorable. the hat looks super cozy!
ooh, and yay for toasty!

Zonda said...

He's adorable! Great pictures of the family too! Toasty mitts, need to start my own! I'm using store bought ones...sad huh!

Bezzie said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!! Love the hat--watch, he won't want to take it off AFTER Christmas! ;-)

Unknown said...

He so loves his hat! What a cutie!

Donna said...

Mommy kisses are the best! The hat came out so cute....

Discoknits said...

Oh man, that Boondock Saint and his family should be on the cover of a magazine - beautiful :0)

Maybe Rowan has been secretly knitting you some fingerless gloves. Hey, you never know ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love that hat! So darn cute on the adorable kiddo!

NatRed2 said...

He is just too darn cute in his little Santa Hat!!

Unknown said...

Such the cutest little Santa ever!

weezalana said...

That is one ADORABLE little Santa's helper!

Dawn said...

What a cute little guy he is. Nothing beats mommy kisses. Adorable!

ShareThis