Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Cutest Model Ever!


Here's Baby H, modeling a sweater I made for her!! I admit, I might be biased, but isn't she the cutest ever! Her mommy is a very good friend of ours and when she sends me cute pictures like this, I just want to knit little H more cute stuff! The pattern is from Hollywood Knits and is super easy (all garter stitch rectangles...crochet together!!).
And look what I made this weekend! I figured, my birthday weekend, I could knit something for me! Fetching from Knitty! Hey, Puddles, turn around and smile for everyone. This is our fourth try, come on. Please. I loved this pattern. Rowan teased me a bit and wondered what they were for?? I think they are perfect for when I walk the dogs. Especially with the yucky weather we've been having. They were so quick to knit too. I wish I had discovered the pattern earlier, they would have made great Christmas presents. I made an extra cable on mine and added a few rows too. I used Rowan Cashsoft Aran. Love them.
If I scratch your chin, will you smile for the camera Puddles? Thanks.

xoxo Irishgirlieknits :)

1 comment:

Zonda said...

What a cute little girl!!! Nice job on the Fetchings, I'm almost done #1! Cute dog too! :)

ShareThis