Thursday, January 24, 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (1/52)

Just after I posted my good things post yesterday, I read Liberty Yarn's tweet about the 52 Weeks of Happy. I liked it and I'm going for it.  You can never have enough happy, right?  I like that it may be a bit easier to do on a weekly basis than my good things.  There will still be good things.  And now, happy things.  4 simple happy things from the week prior.

This week's happy things...

1. Lazy doggies.

Lazy Doggies.

2. Happy tea.  Seriously. Yume from Lupicia described as a taste of happiness with vanilla, fruits and pretty rose buds.

Yume...Happy Tea

3. Big pictures ready for my booth at TNNA.

Big Picture

4. A finished mission project and a very proud 4th grader!!

Proud 4th Grader

Mission San Juan Capistrano

What happy have you found this week?

Happy knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

5 comments:

Kathy in San Jose said...

Love the Lego mission!

dianne said...

Impressive project! I would be happy to have that done too! Nicely done Lil Snow :-)

Discoknits said...

Wow, didn't realise the mission project was so BIG! Very well done Lil Snow xoxo
Love the big photos - your booth is gonna ROCK!

Josie said...

So, So, So jealous that you're all done with the mission project. It looks great and she looks so pleased with it! We're just beginning ours here -- in fact, the big field trip to tour Mission San Juan Baptista happens the Friday of Stitches! Guess who won't be a chaperone on *that* field trip?!

gMarie said...

You found good happy - love the giant photos. I think my Thankfuls are a similar expression - the little things to be thankful for that make life happy.

::good conversations with smart people::making smart decisions::healthy dogs::coconut coffee creamer::knitting:: g

ShareThis