Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sneak Peek

Warwick.15

Debuting this weekend at Sample It! in Knitted Wit's booth at TNNA, is my new design, Warwick!  Modeled by the lovely Jill Zielinski, aka Knitterella, and lovely photos courtesy of Alisa Divine Deshano of Divine Images Photography.

The perfect one skein of fingering weight yarn project I think :)  This was designed with Knitted Wit's Shine, a lovely lovely yarn that really does shine.

This pattern will be added to The Sullivan Family Collection this weekend, so if you've been on the fence after Big Trees or Nestldown, you may want to get it for this one!  $18 for 6 patterns!                

Warwick.11

Happy Knitting!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

6 comments:

Renee Anne said...

Lovely :)

Thea said...

Beautiful!

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Lace shawls scare the stuffin' out of me but I think I am going get over that hurdle with this pattern - it's just so fabulous!

gMarie said...

Gosh another lovely! I keep seeing all these new patterns pop up and thinking - there must be a pattern in my inbox soon! g

Kucki68 said...

Oh, cool I love it and find I already have bought it. Lol!

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

Really lovely knit, Carrie! And the Shine is wonderful. I'm knitting with it right this minute, and I can see why you love it, too.

ShareThis