Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Blogging To-Do List

My to-do lists have been a bit overwhelming lately. I finally have lots to blog about, but no time to do it!  So, as a quick saying hi post, I thought I might as well make my blogging to-do list to give you a peek at more to come in the next week or so.

1) Finish sharing some fun pictures from my trip to New Orleans last week. Like how much I love the vibrant and charming aspects of the city.  This building just made me smile :)

IMG_0276

2) I released my new design, San Mateo, this week. I promise to tell you all about it but for now you should know that it is on sale for $5.00 through May 13, 2013 and even more on sale if you read #3. There is more info on Ravelry until I have time for a proper post.

SanMateo_1821.closeup

SanMateo_1842

3) Mad May!! It is Madelinetosh May over on Ravelry and to celebrate I'm offering 20% off all of my IGK patterns that are $6.00 or less through May 15, 2013 when you enter the code: madmay    

I'm starting Mad May off right with hopefully finishing this version of San Mateo this weekend.

IMG_0307

Wait, I just told you about my Mad May special, so I think I can cross that off the list :)  Check.

4) I can't wait to tell you about my awesome afternoon yesterday helping A Verb for Keeping Warm celebrate the debut of their new yarn, Pioneer.

IMG_0311

I'm casting on as soon as I finish that scarf above. Who cares if it has been 90 degrees here this week. Give me the sheepy wool!!

IMG_0299

And yes, that is my dear friend Debbi in that picture.  More to come :)

5) New books to share. Fun tv shows. Other fun stuff. My happy post.

Hopefully I'll catch up soon.  In the meantime, what have you guys been up to? I'd love to hear! Oh, and thank goodness tomorrow is Friday, right?!?!

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits


3 comments:

Discoknits said...

Just got back from my UK trip, where I took NO photos! As usual!. Having too much fun and just a few tears :0) Can't wait to hear all your news xoxo

Renee Anne said...

I haven't been over to Verb in so long.....I should think about doing that in the next few weeks. Then again, I have two and a half bins of yarn to get out of my house (after I update my stash page on Ravelry).

After I saw in the Nine Rubies group that you had a cowl named San Mateo, I thought about asking them if they wanted to host a KAL......I haven't yet but it's still rolling around in my mind.

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

Oh my goodness, let's see - Peanut is en route home from university up in South Dakota. The thought of being able to actually hug my eldest after two years just blows my mind! I'm in the middle of crocheting a queen-size granny square bedspread, a wrap, an octagon and squares blanket and a Christmas decoration... I may have had a case of 'startitis' lately too... lol.

ShareThis