Tuesday, June 25, 2013

TNNA Day One

I had such a great time this weekend at TNNA, the knitting industry trade show. The event is held at the Columbus Convention Center and for years I've been reading with envy as everyone has blogged/tweeted/shared their adventures there. Not only does everyone seem to go to this event, but there is also a Jeni's Ice Cream just steps away at the North Market.
So Day One had to include a trip to Jeni's.
IMAG1685
IMAG1687
IMAG1692
What better way to experience Jeni's than with friends, right?! Hilary, aka The Yarniad and my fabulous booth mate for the weekend, Melynda, aka French Press Knits, and Jill, aka Knitterella aka my fabulous graphic designer aka model and photo shoot coordinator.
IMAG1689
Day One flavors included two of my favorites, Cherry Lambic Sorbet and Brown Butter Almond Brittle! Delish!!
On the way back to the Convention Center we were able to get a peek at the Columbus Pride Parade. I don't know how everyone survived that humidity!! Well, truth be told, not everyone was wearing a lot of clothing at the Pride parade.
IMAG1693
Back at the show there were babies to be seen :) Baby Padraig aka baby knitspot and baby Frenchpressknits were just too cute!
IMAG1703
Knitterella had a great booth at TNNA and I can't wait to show you some of her new products! I had so much fun hanging out with Jill!
IMAG1694
I have lots more to show you and tell you about, but I'll be landing soon. More great pictures are over on Knitspot's recent blog post. Check that out in the meantime.

Home sweet home.

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

1 comment:

Discoknits said...

The Felds are all big fans of ice-cream. Must try Jeni's one day :0)
Also, Melynda and I have the same haircut. Yes, I went short!
Can't wait to see you in just a few days, eek!

ShareThis