Wednesday, August 1, 2007

WIP: The Fall Edition

Based on my current knitting projects, I think I'm ready for fall. I cast on the Embossed Leaves socks last Saturday in anticipation for Sock-A-Month 4 KAL that starts today. This pattern is so addicting that I'm ready to turn the heel. I'm using the Koigu that Disco sent me and I absolutely love how squishy it is.

I didn't realize that Tuscany also involves some gorgeous leaves too until class on Sunday. I love this pattern already! I'm using Blue Moon Fiber Arts Posh in the Lunasea colorway that I bought from Purlescence a few weeks ago.

And of course while I was there this weekend for Amy's class, I couldn't resist purchasing STR Harlotty! Doesn't this colorway just scream FALL!



This is probably one of my favorite colors! Hurry up fall and get here.


And I just couldn't resist this picture of Bailey that I took on our walk tonight. She just stopped and stared away. Contemplating life? Or was it a bug she saw? Who knows.

Happy Knitting! xoxo Irishgirlieknits

5 comments:

Zonda said...

Love the Harlotty! Bailey is too cute! Nice WIP's there! Can't wait for Autumn!

Batty said...

The Harlotty definitely screams fall. It would look amazing with some form of leaf lace pattern, like fall foliage socks.

Discoknits said...

Your socks look great, they look so blue. It's amazing how the yarn looks different colours in different lights. I'm loving mine.
And the new STR - pretty.
I think Bailey is thinking about an autumn coat that rocks :-)

Unknown said...

Bailey is adorable!

Great WIP's. Love, love, your Lunasea Tuscany shawl.

Harlotty's fun, isn't it? I got tapmouse & myself one each when Purlescence first got them, but we haven't figured out what to make from it yet.

Anonymous said...

Now I want some Harlotty too! Great WIPs!

ShareThis