Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby Hats!

Cabled Baby Hat that Rocks!


Upside-Down Daisy
Just waiting to be delivered to special little babies (the daisy hat is for Little Guy's girlfriend, and the Cabled Baby Hat is probably a bit too bitty for Little Guy, so its going to Hot Mama's baby boy-on-the-way). The Cabled Baby Hat that Rocks is knit with.....Socks that Rock Heavyweight, colorway In the Navy. Leftovers from the Blanket that Rocks. I used size 7 needles.

This week may be my baby hats week! Little Guy is going to Ireland in October with my brother and SIL (lucky them!), and his current hats are still a bit too big. However, I think this one turned out a bit too small (I get to try it on him Saturday though!). I'm going to make some modifications and make it a bit bigger- either way I'm way behind on knitting for Hot Mama's baby boy (one of my best friends!). I also want to knit a few hats for the Hats for Alex project and if any of you are on the fence, its for a good cause, and Weezalana is having a contest for it too! As Weezalana says, "Spread the juju!"

Have a great week!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

Discoknits said...

Both hats are seriously cute. But with two boys, I have to admire the 'in the navy' cable one best. What a beautiful colourway.

sgeddes said...

Those hats are just too cute!

Bezzie said...

I freaking LOVE that little daisy hat! That blue cabled one is purty too! STR Heavyweight--I gotta stay away from that. I think their sockyarn is like the gateway drug. ;-)

Unknown said...

Cute hats! And they're better a little big than too small anyway.

cpurl17 said...

cute cute cute!!

Zonda said...

Too cute! And STR leftovers even!

Anonymous said...

Such cute little hats!

Anonymous said...

That daisy hat is super cute! I know the perfect person to make one for!

ShareThis