Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hospitals Stink!

Just thought I'd share that! Unfortunately, I've spent the last three days in the hospital, quite unexpectedly. I'll spare you all the icky details, but just tell you that I'd been sick since Friday but got medicine and was feeling better by Sunday. Monday was horrible again (very horrible) and Tuesday was even worse (the I-can't-even-knit-worse), and that's when my doctor sent me to the emergency room. Lots of drugs and morphine later, I'm now home (well, technically at Dad's). Hopefully regular knitting will resume tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed (like the cute doggies below...had to put a picture in such a depressing post!).

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

Stacey said...

I wondered why you hadn't posted! I hope you are doing better...get well soon!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh - I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

When you are too sick to knit that is not good at all! Feel better soon!

turtlegirl76 said...

Oh no! I hope you're feeling much better today!

Bezzie said...

Yick. Hope you feel better soon. Puppy gazing therapy like that has to help a bit!

Calling on Kahlo said...

Sorry, I hope you feel better. I am sure you do especially now that you are out of the hospital. Get some rest....

Unknown said...

Egad! And here I thought you were off having an awesome work trip somewhere. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

And I agree being in hospital sucks, 'cept when you have a baby 'cause then it's a happy reason to be there.

Zonda said...

Bummer!! I was just about to email you to see how you were, you were kinda quiet for me ;)

Hugs and hope you feel better soon!

Discoknits said...

Big hugs and doggy kisses to you all. Especially from Matt.

Kiss, kiss, kiss
Kiss, kiss, kiss
lick, lick, lick
kiss, lick. lick.
ICK
He was gifted a 'squeaky puppy', last week by nanny.

I say again, ICK

Now go wash yourself and you'll get better quicker

Love, disco xxxxxx

tapmouse said...

Feel better! I've been thinking of you. The doggies are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better!

cpurl17 said...

I hope you're feeling better by now! What a scare!

ShareThis