Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lots of Catching Up to Do!

It feels like forever since I've really blogged. I've got tons of catching up to do. First, on the first day of being home sick, I received my Ravelry Summer Swap package from Xtina. Wow! Did she spoil me!! Addi Turbo Lace needles for Magic Loop! I've never tried the lace needles and have heard such great things!!Gorgeous blue skeins of sock yarn to feed my addiction!
Koigu!
Chasing Rainbows Dyeworks 50% tencel, 50% wool socks....gorgeous! And all the other goodies...seriously! Thank you thank you Xtina!!


Now on to my WIPs! There hasn't been too much working lately due to being exhausted and sick, but I did finish my Starry Night/Notre Dame Sock (the second sock is below) and couldn't wait to cast on the socks from the Woolgirl Sock Club.


Before I got sick, I was really, really trying to be dedicated to my Pickle. I mean Tomato. Actually, the color is Pickle (and the color of the original pattern was Tomato, so I've named mine my Pickle sweater). I'm just about to the part where I think I join everything (haven't touched since I've been out of the hospital).
My stitch markers arrived just in time from Discoknits and they match my sweater perfectly!! Disco still has a few left in the shop too!!
I guess I've been on a bit of a stitch marker craze. I can't wait to use my lettered stitch markers from Turtlegirl on a new pair of socks. I know Turtlegirl will be proud that I picked up my Tomato and got my butt in gear!!

Oh, and I have one other project that is just about done, so I'll save it for a FO post hopefully. It was a quick project for Little Guy!


Phew, that seemed exhausting just posting. My doctor says it'll take a few more days to beat the bug completely (but I'm bound and determined to make it up to Portland to visit my friends this weekend and go to Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival!). I've come home from work yesterday and today and gone straight to bed. I feel like I haven't slept so much in my life! Puddy loves it, I think!!


why are you waking me up with that flash?

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

Zonda said...

Gorgeous yarns there!! Pickle is looking good! Feel better soon! Hugs!

kasiaiscarly said...

I LOVE the green for pickle! I've been on a total green binge for some reason lately and I WANT THAT YARN!! Can't wait to see it finished!

Anonymous said...

Cute doggy and pretty yarn!

Discoknits said...

You always get the best SP packages ;-)

Finish that pickle soon, it looks great, I love the colour. :-)

Unknown said...

Yes, you do get great SP packages!

Love those alphabet stitch markers. I bet those'll be great when I get around to knitting those socks out of Cat Bordhi's book.

Bezzie said...

I'm totally in love with that Pickle color yarn!!! Can't wait to see your Pickle/Tomato done!

kemtee said...

Mmmm… green good.

turtlegirl76 said...

Now I want bacon.

Yay for finally getting your butt in gear! love the color.

Jessica said...

YOU haven't blogged in forever?! HA HA HA silly girl! ;) I'm glad you're feeling better and nice packages. Koigu is so scrumptious. ;) So you're coming up to Oregon this weekend? Thanks for letting me know. geez! :P Are you going on saturday or sunday?

cpurl17 said...

Now I want pickles + a BLT sandwich.

Glad your'e doing better! Keep taking good care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

What a stunning parcel.

Anonymous said...

I want the socks! My piggies are cold!!!

Anonymous said...

you're most welcome! i hope you enjoy it all! xo

ShareThis