Thursday, September 27, 2007

WIP: The One I Didn't Get a Chance to Tell You About

And look! Its done! The Kai Cable Sweater from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms by Louisa Harding. A fairly quick knit, if you don't get sick right in the middle of it. I finished picking up the neck stitches and seaming (yuck! I like the top-down baby sweaters so much better) tonight. This is for Little Guy's trip to Ireland (lucky kid! he and his mom and dad leave next week). All his other sweaters are still a bit too big.

Kai Baby Sweater


Yarn: Blue Sky Alpaca Dyed Cotton, 1 skein (and maybe 3-4 yards of a second skein)
Size: 3-months size; another modified pattern (smallest size was 6 months)

Kai Baby Sweater

I didn't need to borrow one of Rowan's teddy bears tonight. This one is mine! Thanks Pashyknits! She may have kinda/sorta stopped blogging (I'll still hope for the once a quarter posts still), but when she sent flowers to the hospital, she specifically sent a teddy bear so that I could use him as a model for the blog :) Now that's a good friend!

xoxox Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

Zonda said...

Love it! Great color and just too cute! :)

Bezzie said...

I love the cable--too cute!

cpurl17 said...

oh, those Irish kids will be so envious!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute!

Unknown said...

He's going to be so stylin' in that sweater. Love the color too.

Jessica said...

Ser lucky kid for the trip to Ireland and the rocking sweater! It looks especially cute on the teddy. :)

Jessica said...

I typed seriously not ser. lol

Discoknits said...

OK, the sweater is cute. But on the Teddy - OMG, be still my heart. Cuteness overload, cuteness overload, cuteness overload......

ShareThis