Sunday, November 4, 2007

Destash!!

A destash worthy of two exclamation points?! Well, its just a few days until I go visit Christy, my best friend in Portland, and then we get to visit Tina's Destash!!! And while Christy is not sock obsessed or yarn obsessed like me, she just went to a huge fabric sale and added lots of new Amy Butler fabrics (at 40% off!) to her Fabric Stash!! Can't wait to see it!

And since we all know the possibility of me going broke at the Destash Sale, and that wouldn't be good, I'm doing some more destashing (we are talking yarntini no less! Somehow I ended up with doubles of some colors, don't know how that would have happened?! or maybe a sport and a fingering and that's not necessary....right?!). Anyways...to enable us all...here's a glimpse of just some of the pretties that need a new home! Rowan is so proud of me! Of course she does know I'm really just moving stash around to make room for next weekend. But still.


For more details on the destash, check out my Destash Flickr Set! If interested, feel free to email me at irishgirlieknits AT gmail DOT com

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I wonder what marvels you have in your stash, when you're getting rid of such beautiful stuff! :)

Unknown said...

Didn't like the STR Calico huh? Although I will admit your skein has a big amount of white in it.

Hope you have great success w/your Destash & at BMFA's!

Rebel said...

Hey - will you be in Portland on Thursday for Abundant's open knit night?

tapmouse said...

Um...Nartian had to go and tell me about the destash and I had to go and look...

Batty said...

My eyes! My eyes!
I should know better than to look. For some reason, I'm coveting that pink sock yarn. Why? I don't know, but I want it!

Discoknits said...

Go Carrie, Go Carrie, Go Carrie, Go Carrie.

Wool Girl said...

The Destash Sale is going to rock! Maybe I will see you there! Not sure what time I'm going to be there, but maybe we will bump into one another! :)

ShareThis