Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I have to agree with all your comments that Little Guy is a cutie (thanks! I'm just the auntie..I had nothing to do with it!). But I realized that I've been neglecting these two cuties on the blog lately. So, modeling Little Guy's new Candy Cane Hat, here are Puddles and Bailey to bring you some holiday cheer!

Disclaimer: The hat will be washed before being mailed to Little Guy! And, no doggies were harmed in this photo shoot or taken out in public looking this way, and they were actually quite happy as they received lots of doggie treats during this photo shoot!


Puddles

Puddles Candy Cane Hat
Puddles



Candy Cane Hat
Bailey

Pattern: Candy Cane Hat, from Itty Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Crystal Palace Merino 5, purchased at Purlescence Pajama Jammie Jam last week
Mods: none :)

If you are looking for a quick-knit, holiday gift here you go! I like to call it....

Ornament that Rocks!



Ornament that Rocks

Pattern: Having a Ball, Vogue Knitting Holiday 2007

Yarn: Socks that Rock, mediumweight, color Hollyday

Super quick! Just have about 11 more to knit!!

Speaking of Socks that Rock, the 1-year blogiversary is coming up on Saturday!! That means I'll be giving aways some Socks that Rock (I know you all thought that big pile of yarn from the barn sale really was just for me!). Details coming soon!

Happy Holidays!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that knitted ornament! I hope one is coming my way. Yes, those babies of yours are too cute too! I think they each need their own Santa Hat. Glad you had a blast at the game. Thinking about you lotts. Yeah! I am the first comment!
:) Christy

Yvonne said...

Awww, how cute... the dog and the hat! :)

Zonda said...

Awww another cutie! I really want that hat for me!! hmmm maybe I should knit an adult version! Cute ornament too!!

kasiaiscarly said...

Wow. . . there are not enough dog treats in the entire United States that would convince my dogs to model like that! Is it bad I'm more impressed with your dog training skill than with the knitting?

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable pics! Love the hat!

Bezzie said...

Oh my god, cute little hats on cute dogs? Oof! I think the sweet factor is overloading me! Love it!

Jo said...

Now I think your dog needs a hat of his own!

Lisa said...

I love that ornament, I am going to have to find that pattern and knit a few for the holidays!

tapmouse said...

Awwwwwww....I just loves Puddles and Bailey in Little Guy's hat! I did kinda wonder about how the parents would feel about the hat being on the dogs heads, first, though!-lol!

VERY cute hat! VERY cute dogs! I'm smitten!

tapmouse said...

PS-I can't believe you'll be knitting 11 more of those ornaments! Very cute, but sure doesn't look quick to me-looks more the time it takes to knit 1/2 a sock! But then again, I'm the one with 1,000 UFO socks!

sgeddes said...

I love the hat! I agree with Zonda - maybe I should knit an adult version...

That ornament is so cute!

cpurl17 said...

I think doggie needs a hat too!! And Auntie!

Anonymous said...

great job on the ornament!!! i should use my leftovers during the year!!! too late now. did the cutie help choose the yarn?!

Discoknits said...

Cute hat, cute dogs, cute ornament. That STR colour is so perfectly Christmasy. I am buying that hat book this weekend :-)

Unknown said...

Heh, you know now you're going to have to make a hat for Puddles since he looks so darn tootin' cute in Little Guy's hat.

Love the ornament!

Anonymous said...

The hat does look good. Can't wait to put it on the lil guy. Thanks for washing it before you send it. You know how lil guy's mom is.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute hat and ornament!

ShareThis