Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

At the beginning of the month, I loved putting together the Knits that Rock 2007 mosaic. But there were lots of other knits around here this year, and so as the year comes to a close, I bring to you.....

The Other Stuff that Rocked in 2007

The Other Knits That Rocked in 2007

Can we say, lots and lots of baby knits! For the cutest Little Guy in the World and for some of our close friends too! Our family has been so blessed to welcome Little Guy this year. And what a year our family has had....I'll be glad when 2007 is over tonight. Bring on 2008!

May it be a year filled with more sweater knitting (my poor lonely Wicked sweater....my first and only...where oh where is Tomato...I know where....).

May it be a rockin' sock filled year (and those socks are in my pretty stash...pretty stash...pretty stash...pretty stash...remember before I shop...buy...press click...pretty stash....pretty stash).

May it be one of happiness and health and love for all of us!

Happy New Year!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

8 comments:

hearthead said...

Beautiful as always! Got my ornament that totally rocks today! It looks so pretty on the tree! Pics are cute too, thank you!!! Miss you! Happy New Year!!!!!
Your the bestest friend in the whole wide world!!
Thanks again for the beautiful Christmas gifts!
Love you!!!

Unknown said...

You're quite the prolific knitter!

Hope you have a safe & Happy New Year w/lots of love & knitting!

Zonda said...

Great knits! Who knows whats in store for 2008! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I love the pics of the FO's!

Batty said...

You've been very productive! It was great fun meeting you in 2007, so I'm not going to knock that year. But I hope you have an even better, knittier 2008!

And thank you for the adorable Christmas card. It got here, and it really made me smile.

cpurl17 said...

Happy New Year!!!!

peaknits said...

Thank you for de-lurking so I could come over to your blog - you all have beautiful projects! Happy new year!

Discoknits said...

Wow! LOTS of knitting. Here's to 2008 :-)

ShareThis