8) Spent 45 minutes at REI with Rowan, staring at a wall of knitted hats (see her new one being modeled in the picture above). Emotionally, I went back and forth between "I can't believe she is going to buy hats that I could just make her!" and "She better not be expecting me to knit her a hat for Christmas when she has already requested socks." Either way, she was happy and I got ideas for Snowboarder's hat.
7) Finished a pair of Big Baby Booties that Rock for a certain someone. No pics. Not even in ravelry yet.
6) My super fabulous swap package from LittleMy came. Happy Holidays all the way from the UK. Can anyone say Colinette and Marks & Spencer? happy happy.
5) Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. (again, probably not blog-worthy, but sure did make me happy, even with the flu).
4) Speaking of Harry, met up with Heathermione while she was in town for a visit. We had a great time yarn shopping!
3) A favorite yarn store got their Ravens shipment in. And a certain someone had a gift certificate from a favorite someone (thank you!). Maybe some YPF?? I was pretty good (although the Ravens in Twisted is absolutely perfect genius!).
2) Chocolate fudge and white chocolate candy cane bark made. Cookies...still to come.
1) I have not finished my holiday knitting. And my Christmas deadline for three of the gifts is by Saturday. Then there are three more after that (that's 6!!). Plus those ornaments. Cute you all say (thank you!!) . But after five....not so cute. not. when. you. have. to. knit. 10. more.
Just think...lots of fun holiday FOs next week!
Happy Hot Chocolate!