Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WIP Wednesday

A quick update! I am loving ALL of my current projects right now which is making it a bit challenging to focus on just one. I finished one of my Serendipity Socks this weekend (best short row yet!) and I'm hoping to turn the heel on the second tomorrow. Hoping these won't be around for next week's WIP!

Serendipity WIP

Next up, another hat. Snowboarder and Rowan have this little thing. She gets a hat. Then he wants a hat. Then she wants a hat (they both LOVE their handknit hats and truly appreciate them and its hard not to give into their requests). Oh, and Rowan has challenged him a bit too ("Look how many comments I got! More than you" or something like that...so funny!!). We'll have to see who wins the next round :)

Of course, I love this pattern and really want to make one for me next. Koolhaas. Almost done. Can't wait to see Snowboarder in it!

Koolhaas WIP

Using some Dream in Color Classy, color Black Parade that I bought at Purlescence Yarns

The blanket is coming along great. I am loving that but want to finish up these projects, cast on another sock, and get started on Little Guy's birthday present.

Is it Friday yet?

Happy Knitting!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

13 comments:

Zonda said...

Looking good girl! Hehe..I can't even bring myself to photograph mine LOL! Just too many! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Nice post!! U r doing gr8 job buddy.Thanks for sharing with us.
All The Best.
keep up the work.
www.lifeinfozone.com

Anonymous said...

WIPS are lookin' good lady! I can't wait to see the finished hat. It's such a great pattern!

cpurl17 said...

Hmm, can I be your new BFF so I can get cute hats too! :) rowan and snowboarder are very lucky to have you in their lives!!

Neuroknitter said...

I'm with you...it's Friday eve, does that count!?

Your Serendipity sock looks great!! Can't wait to see the finished pair!! I really liked the short row construction, too!

The Koolhaas hat is looking good...Hmmmm....how will America comment??? :) Perhaps a new show is born...American knitting idol!!! LOL

Happy knitting!!!

Anonymous said...

What pretty WIPs!

sgeddes said...

You are a hat/sock knitting machine! I love them both. The color you pickered for Koolhaas is going to look perfect.

Rebel said...

Koolhaus is on my to-knit list for sure! I love that hat.

Unknown said...

Great color on the koolhaas. That'll turn out great.

Anonymous said...

Looking good - but family should always come first!

Jolynn said...

I love the colors of the socks and the hat! Beautiful!

^_^

tapmouse said...

WOW! The hat is coming right along and looks absolutely awesome! Yeah, I think I need to make one of these, too!-lol! I love the way the Dream in Color colorway is coming out, too!

Batty said...

Both of your WIPs look amazing! Lovely color choice on both.

ShareThis