Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Monday!

hehehe

He just doesn't understand the power of the Turtlegirl and the Rockin' Hat!
He does know that he wants one in a different color :)
(thanks for all the Koolhaas love everyone!!)

namaste

It was a happy mail week last week! Zonda and I did a Stitches West/Sew Me Something Please Swap! I always think I am a bit spoiled when she sews for me!! Plus look at those absolutely perfect sock yarns she sent me too! Yay! Army Girl socks for me!

zknitter.bag

The bag matches my Namaste Bag just perfectly! I love it! Thank you thank you Z!

disco.thanks

More mail today from Disco! Such a nice surprise! I've been waiting til she posted some of those cute onesies to her shop so I could buy a few for my friends! Wait no longer...she surprised me with one!! And also a Yarn Ball for my car!!! In my favorite color no less! And a new CD too! Thanks Disco!! I miss you!

Can you tell Disco has seen just some of the stash and knows I don't need any more yarn...hehehe! Thanks Disco! You're the best sponsor yet!

Oh, did I say stash?! Just wait to see what I have for you all tomorrow!!!

For fun, this was last year.

Happy Monday!

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

7 comments:

cpurl17 said...

Aww, we love seeing Snowboarder!

And some fabulous gifts you've received there!

Unknown said...

Great project bag! It matches the Namaste PERFECTLY! What a nice package!

Discoknits said...

Glad you liked the gifties :-) I love that CD and thought you'd like it too :-)

Love Zonda's bag - I'll have to check out her store - or does she just do custom orders?

Snowboarder looks rightly humbled, hahahahahahhahaha

sgeddes said...

Aw! I love it! He looks perfect in pink too! You'd be hard pressed to beat turtlegirl when she has a call to action though!

Anonymous said...

I love your new bag! And to receive it stuffed with yarn? Well, a bag just doesn't get better than that.

Bezzie said...

Hee hee!

The Sweet Pea is sparkly! I never noticed that before!

Neuroknitter said...

What a great goodie-filled post!!

Love all the bags and the yarnball! I'm off to go check out who is selling what now!

Great snap of Snowboarder in your hat!!!

ShareThis