Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dancette

Guess what is available for download via Ravelry?  Dancette!

I know many of you have been asking when the pattern only would be available, either because you couldn't make it to Sock Summit or because your stash was already bursting with sock yarn you couldn't justify indulging in the awesome kits from The Plucky Knitter!  So here it is!


Dancette

Shown in The Plucky Knitter Primo MCN 75/20/5, colorways Roasted Pumpkin and Milk Maid, one skein of each; Modeled by Thayer Preece, Photo credit: Tricia Soto

I'm pretty crazy about the lovely yarns by Sarah Dimond, The Plucky Knitter.  Sarah is mad about all things chevron.  Together, I think we are both head over heels for this shawl, Dancette.  In architecture, dancette is an ornamental molding that features a zigzag pattern.  Here, the zigzag edging gives this shawl that extra something!

Dancette.6

Dancette.5

As much as I love this version, I really, really love this version by the Knotty Mommy.  This is one of those knits where you can really play with color!  I can't wait to see more of these knit up.

If you are a LYS interested in carrying this pattern in your store, Dancette, along with many of my other patterns, is now available for wholesale through Deep South Fibers.

Happy Almost Friday!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

2 comments:

CelticCastOn said...

Yippee!! Thank you!

Jacey said...

This is one of my favorite designs you've created. I will definitely be adding this to my short list of knits!

ShareThis