Friday, September 30, 2011

{this moment}

{this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, visit SouleMama leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

happy happy

These gorgeous flowers were delivered last weekend and still look fabulous! I took this picture yesterday :)  Thank you to some very dear friends for making me smile all week.  Even right now, after a 3 1/2 hour root canal, I'm smilling (well, that could be the pain meds...)!

Happy Friday everyone!  New pattern coming this weekend!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

4 comments:

Scrabblequeen said...

Lovely! Hope the roots stay asleep a good long while!

Carol said...

I'm so sorry Carrie. I know how that kind of dental surgery can feel. This year I just had an implant fracture up in my jaw. I spent 2 1/2 hours while the surgeon dug out the broken piece of metal.
I used a lot of frozen bags of peas but came through it with only ibuprofen.
Yesterday the surgeon said I was all healed (after 9 months and a new implant) and now I am ready for a crown. Woo Hoo.
I hope your root canal went well. They are no fun that is for sure. Rest and no hard work. Take care

SpinningLara said...

Hope you feel better soon :)

Discoknits said...

Those flowers would cheer anyone up :0) Hope you enjoy your Saturday. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us ;0)

ShareThis