Friday, September 23, 2011

{this moment}

{this moment} A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, visit SouleMama leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.

Happy lil guy
Happy Friday!!  

This weekend is all about relaxing and knitting!  Well, and football.  And even pattern writing!! And my sister is dragging taking us to a bridal faire (eek! my first.  oh. boy.).  Teasing of course, sis.  Well, I think I'm teasing.  I have had my DVD of Bridesmaids sitting unopened all week, just waiting for the weekend to watch it (awesome, funny, fabulous movie!!)!

What are you guys up to this weekend?  How's your week been?  I'm slowly catching up on work, which means I may have some actual knitting content to show you this weekend!

Happy Weekend!!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

p.s. Goodness, isn't Little Guy just too cute?!  His little flip flops, his I'm so happy to be around all the airplanes smile, his Star Wars shirt that he is so proud of! So wish he lived closer....can't wait to see him in a few weeks! Auntie IGK loves you Bubby!

2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

We are leaving on a jet plane at 6:45am tomorrow morning to go on a cruise. We're taking Little Man (almost 11 months) with...and my knitting.

I'm debating if the Alice socks would look good in a heavily variegated yarn or if I should just make another pair of socks I'm currently working on (Simple Skyp Socks, if you're interested). I have plenty of BMFA:STR that I bought at Stitches Midwest to make the Alice socks.

Just not sure yet. I suppose I'll have to decide since I need to be done packing today.

Discoknits said...

He is SO grown up now Carrie :0) And he has a smile that could get away with anything.
This weekend? Tri on Sunday. That's all I'm focusing on. Knitting hexes to stay calm. Maybe a few rounds on the love letter socks.
Hope you get to have a rejuvenating weekend. Take care of yourself.
also, hugs to your sister :0)
xo

ShareThis