Sunday, March 4, 2007

Baa Baa Blankie is Done!

Yeah! Its done! Okay, yes it still needs to be blocked and needs a lining, but that'll happen before the baby shower next weekend. To me its done! Now it just needs a little baby to make it complete! I LOVE IT! Read a few posts below to see how Rowan "helped" with the blankie too.
The pictures just don't do it justice. The sheep are made with Berroco Plush, so they are raised and so soft (can't wait to make a pair of the baby uggs to go with this some day with the leftover Plush!).
Pattern: Modified from Family Circle Easy Knitting Fall '04.
Yarn: 8 skeins of RYC Cashsoft Aran, (knit doubled), 1 skein of RYC Cashsoft Aran black, (knit doubled), 1 skein of Berroco Plush; used size 10 1/2 needles
Started: February 16, 2007
Finished: March 2, 2007

xoxo Irishgirlieknits

5 comments:

Discoknits said...

your brother and SIL will LOVE it and the baby will be so cosy. I love the Cashsoft yarn. What a wonderful job, well done.
:-)

Zonda said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Awesome job there! :)

Cherie B. said...

So beautiful! Almost makes me want to reproduce to you can make my first born a blankie. ;) (Never mind, who am I kidding?)

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Absolutely amazing! (I forwarded your blog to my mom, she'll be amazed to)

KnitMommy said...

I looove your blankie!! Great Job!

ShareThis