Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just enough.

Yarn that is.  This is all I had left after binding off my Summer Wind last night.

Just enough

I am over the moon in love with this yarn, Anzula SquishyLast year Snowboarder actually introduced me to this yarn and brought it back for me from New York.  I acquired a bit more of it this year at Sock Summit.  Sabrina, the dyer behind Anzula, is also pretty fabulous!  But now that I've knit with it...wow, wow, wow.  I just love how squishy it is.  I can't wait to block it!

So nice to finally have something off the needles!  I need to start thinking about any holiday or gift knitting I need to do, so I'm glad to finish up something special for me :)

Happy Knitting!
xoxo Irishgirlieknits

3 comments:

dianne said...

Can't wait to see it blocked, it looks gorgeous as it is! I kept going back to that booth and walking away during SS. I'm now kicking myself seeing how pretty it is knit up!

watercolordaisy said...

Love the purple!!!

I am just past half way on mine. My holes aren't as defined as yours. :( Wonder what I'm doing wrong. Oh well. Probably nothing. I like it all the same so who cares. haha. :) watercolorgirl on ravelry if you want to see my non very defined holes in my projects...

Jean said...

Gorgeous color and how lucky you were to have enough to complete your project, that was cutting it pretty close.

ShareThis